1、 Product characteristics
Anionic polyacrylamide is a water-soluble polymer, which has the properties of flocculation, thickening, shearing, resistance reduction and dispersion; There are active genes in the molecule, which can change the interface state after adsorption on the interface; It is compatible with and adsorbs many substances to form hydrogen bonds. In water treatment, it can bridge between adsorbed particles, connect several or even dozens of particles together, promote the aggregation of colloidal particles into large flocs, accelerate the settlement of particles in suspension, accelerate solution clarification and promote filtration.
2、 Quality index
Participate in Acrylamide
3、 Product use
1. Industrial wastewater treatment. Especially for the sewage with neutral or alkaline pH value, large suspended particles, high concentration and positive charge, such as the sewage treatment of iron and steel plant, electroplating plant, metallurgical plant and coal washing plant, the effect is remarkable.
2. Drinking water treatment. Using this product to treat raw water has the advantages of less reagent consumption, low cost and no secondary pollution.
3. Papermaking auxiliaries. It can be used as dispersant, dry strength agent, retention and filter aid for long fiber papermaking and flocculant for papermaking wastewater.
4. It can be used to prevent, building materials, beneficiation and other industries.
4、 Instructions for use
1. Usually prepare the product into 0.05% - 0.5% (w / W) solution for standby.
2. When dissolving, the product should be evenly dispersed and stirred to help dissolve.
3. When in use, water with low hardness shall be used, and dissolution tanks and pools made of metal materials that are easy to affect water quality shall be avoided.
4. Increasing the water temperature can speed up the dissolution rate, but generally the water temperature cannot exceed 50 ℃.
5、 Product packaging
The products are packed in paper plastic three in one composite bags, with each bag of 25kg or determined according to the needs of users; The shelf life is 2 years.
The powder is easy to absorb moisture. Pay attention to moisture and moisture. It shall be stored in a cool, ventilated and dry warehouse.
The emulsion should be stored in a cool, ventilated and dry storeroom, sealed and kept, so as to prevent the mixing of electrolytes and lead to demulsification and affect the use.