1、 Application field
Polyacrylamide has good viscosity increasing performance, and its viscosity is 3 ~ 10 times that of traditional elm powder. Its finished fragrance has the characteristics of good folding resistance, strong flexibility, no softening, good combustion, no special smell and less ash. PAM is the most ideal product for fragrance making.
2、 Product characteristics
The company's fragrance polymer has high viscosity, less dosage, good flammability and less ash; It can be used alone instead of mixed adhesives such as wood adhesive powder, elm skin powder, root powder and adhesive, and the use cost is low.
3、 Method of use
The polyacrylamide powder is prepared into a solution, and the preparation concentration is preferably 0.05% ~ 0.1%, or the polyacrylamide powder is mixed with wood powder, spices, water and other raw materials according to a certain proportion, and then directly enters the fragrance making section. The specific use method shall be adjusted according to different processes of different manufacturers.
1. Put enough water into the preparation process and start the mixing;
2. PAM powder shall be added continuously and evenly, and it is strictly prohibited to pour a large amount of PAM powder at one time;
3. It is recommended to use clean soft water instead of turbid or rusty water or high hardness water;
4. It is recommended that the dissolution process be completed at one time, i.e. directly dissolved to the concentration used;
5. The dissolving equipment shall be round to avoid dead corners.
5、 Packaging, transportation and storage
The products are packed in paper plastic composite bags, 25kg per bag or determined according to user needs, and the shelf life of the products is 2 years.